Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Fudgey Cheesecake Shake

I am on a roll today with the shakes.. the yummy, rich, filling and oh so yummy shakes! I love, love, love cheesecake.. it's my "thing". I get asked to bring cheesecake for pretty much all family gatherings and not only do I love the taste but it's fun to make too!!

After I made my Brownie Batter Shake my head was filled with new ideas for shakes that were THM friendly and since I already had some Rich Chocolate Fudge (pg 386 in the book) in the freezer I knew that would be the perfect addition to a cheesecake flavored shake. You could use whatever fudge that you have or want to make or even some skinny chocolate (pg 371). This is an S dessert or snack of you split it but a meal if you eat it on your own- it's very rich and filling and was hard for me to finish alone for lunch!!


Fudgey Cheesecake Shake
Ingredients:
1C Almond Milk
3oz Cream Cheese
2T Heavy Cream
1T Vanilla
1 1/2 t Truvia or sweetener of choice
1/4t Glucomannan
2oz fudge
6 ice cubes

Directions:
Add all ingredients to blender except fudge and ice and blend till combined.
Add 6 ice cubes and blend till you get a nice smooth consistency, 
you may need more of less ice depending on the size of you cubes.  
Add fudge and pulse until fudge chunks are as small as you'd like. 
Pour into large cup and enjoy!
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow...looks YUMMY! Thanks for linking up at Trim Healthy Tuesday!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super yummy! Hoping to link up every Tuesday :)

      Delete
  2. Needed some comfort food today.... Just made this! Yummy! I made it with skinny chocolate. It's wonderful! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been the best sweet treat/smoothie/shake I have had since being on THM. I praised God for it from the first sip to the last. Added maybe a tablespoon or two of fresh pomegranate... divine. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. at the beginning of her post she mentions rich chocolate fudge (p 386 in the trim healthy mama book)....

      Delete
  5. Can you sub the heavy cream with half and half and get the same results?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you leave the chocolate out totally and have just a cheesecake shake?

    ReplyDelete